The call to pastoral ministry is a high calling, and Saint Andrew's Chapel provides internship opportunites to those who feel that they have received this call. Approved interns serve under the direct oversight of PCA Teaching Elders Burk Parsons, Kevin Struyk, and Don Bailey. Interns have opportunities to preach in special services, teach, disciple, counsel, administrate, participate in hospital visitations, and attend session and deaconate meetings and other special functions, such as funerals and weddings. Interns are expected to complete all the necessary components of the Central Florida Presbytery’s internship, which typically takes one or two years to fulfill. May the Lord grant you wisdom as he directs you in your calling to serve him and his people for his glory.
- Must be a member at Saint Andrew's Chapel
- Must meet biblical qualifications for elder
- Must manifest a sincere love of God, his Word, and his people
- Must know and be able to teach Scripture and its doctrine competently
- Must adhere heartily to the Westminster Standards
- Must come under care of the Central Florida Presbytery (PCA)
- Men only need apply
- For current or incoming M.Div. students only
- Unpaid (negotiable depending on experience)
The internship application is available here.
Please send completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.